2022 Tuesday Morning Ladies
9 AND 18 Hole Play
* 12th – Open Play (Please put scorecards in Riverside Tuesday Morning Ladies box for handicaps)
*19th- Open Play (Please put scorecards in Riverside Tuesday Morning Ladies box for handicaps)
*26th- Open Play (Please put scorecards in Riverside Tuesday Morning Ladies box for handicaps)
* 3rd- Nassau: Low Front Nine – Low Back Nine – Low Total (all gross)
* 10th- Points: Give yourself the following points on each hole: Birdie 4 Par 3 Bogey 1 Most points win.
* 17th- Criers: AFTER PLAY 18 hole players circle 4 holes and 9 hole players circle 2 holes to throw out. Winners will be lowest score on remaining holes.
* 24th- Lagging: When all players have landed on the green, closest to the hole gets 3 points, next closest gets 2 points, next closest gets 1. Farthest away 0. Most points win.
* 31st- Blind Holes: 2 holes from the front and 2 holes from the back have been randomly drawn. Scores on those holes will be subtracted from your total gross score.
* 7th- Bluff Trouble: Give yourself a point each time you go out of bounds, into the water, into a bunker, three putt, lose a ball, or whiff. Total points less than 10 win.
* 14th- Low Net: Full handicaps subtracted from gross scores.
* 21st- Blind Partner: After play, partners will be randomly drawn and low scores of combined partners win.
* 28th- Low Gross: Play your best game – low gross win.
* 5th- Guess Your Score: BEFORE PLAY guess your score. If you shoot within 3 of your guessed score -WINNER
* 12th- T & F: Score is the holes that start with T or F (2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15)
* 19th- O-N-E-S: Score is the holes that start with ONES (1, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 16, 17, 18)
*26th- Fewest Putts: Play your game/keep track of putts/fewest putts win.
* 2nd- Mutt-n-Jeff: Total score on Par 3’s and Par 5’s less ½ handicap.
* 9th- Tic-Tac-Toe: Take a Tic-Tac-Toe sheet and record your score (as you play the holes) in any box you want. Try to get as many Tic-Tac-Toes as you can. Please keep a scorecard for posting scores.
* 16th- Par 3 Throw Out: Score is total score minus Par 3 scores.
* 23rd- Low Gross: Play your best game – low gross win.
*30th- Low Net: Full handicaps subtracted from gross scores.
* 6th- First Week Club Championship
* 13th- Second Week Club Championship
* 20th- Dots-n-Putts: Put a dot on the scorecard for each hole that your drive is in the fairway. Keep track of putts. At the end of play, multiply fairways hit by 5 and subtract the number of putts. Highest scores win.
* 27th- Beat Club Champ
* 4th- Just Play Golf/CLOSING SOCIAL
Your total score each week (not the game-of-the-day score) will be entered into the handicap systems except the day at the Bluff.
Pres. Karen Bruin 801-392-9872
TourChair: MaryLoo Cordon 801-726-0124
Sec. Ann Palmer 801-388-5389